Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 24, 2012

Warm Eve

cardigan | forever 21   boots & legwarmers | madden girl   purse | modcloth   earrings | h&m

Never underestimate a woman when she sees a "SALE" sign.  Never ever.  I snagged this beauty at Forever 21 (if you know me at all...where else?) for - wait for it ......  $8 !  I stopped in to pick up some goodies for my sister for Christmas tomorrow, because I feel guilty that I won't have time to knit her present for another week.  Oops.  Since I was already there.. I had to shop.  Obviously.  I picked up this sweater, along with two beautiful knit others for a whopping total of $35.  Merry Christmas to me!

Tomorrow I'll be in the East Bay with my dad's fam celebrating, and I'm sure I'll put together a holiday-ish post about it in the evening.

What are you doing for the holidays?  I'd love to hear!   xx
currently listening to..// Our Song - Taylor Swift

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx