Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Bright Daze


sweater & necklace | forever 21   jacket | christmas gift; free people   boots & legwarmers | madden girl

I wore this darling outfit to a friend's going-away-party on Wednesday night, which was a treat!  She's moving to Idaho so I won't see her for a while.  But it gives me an excuse to drive up there and shred some slopes.  ;)  (I've been snowboarding for seven years!)

It happened on accident, but this outfit ended up as such: black boots with gold studs, black purse with a gold chain, black jacket with gold zippers, gold necklace, and gold makeup.  Pretty awesome.  And then there's this fabulous red, statement sweater!  I picked it up for $6 at Forever 21 this week - it's one of the three on-sale sweaters I mentioned in this post.

The other thing is this jacket: my mom gave it to me for Christmas, and I totally hated it, but then she made me put it on with this outfit, and it ended up fitting with it perfectly, so now I kind of like it.  A little bit.  ;)  I'm still undecided, so what do you think?  I'm not sure if it completely fits my style..  That's why I'm asking your opinion!  Help a girl out!  :)   xx
currently listening to..// Tremble for my Beloved - Collective Soul

1 comment:

  1. Your forever 21 shopping success makes me happy - and inspired to try on my own. Also, my conclusion on the necklace is that when it's a picture from the waist up it looks like a bit much, but the full shot it looks just right. So I think you've just got to mentally rock it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx