Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 25, 2012

They'll tell you now, you're the lucky one

dress // pac sun   jacket // h&m   hat // claire's   moccasins // nine west   belt // forever 21   tights // payless

I think this may in fact be the first outfit I've shared where every single piece was bought at a different retailer.  Can't believe it!  That almost never happens.  I bought this dress and hat the other day on a mini shopping spree with my friend Emily, in anticipation of her half-week trip to Virginia yesterday.  I've seen dual-length dresses before online, but this is the first one I've owned and love it!  Especially with the vibrant flower print, it makes this dress so fun.

I apologize in advance, but this is to fill my cuteness quota for the day:  for our second date last weekend, Tyler and I went mini golfing at a local golf club, and, being clumsy, I tripped over my own feet as we walked between holes, and he said, "I'm just trying to make you fall head over heels."  It's corny but so cute!  Have you heard any excellent one-liners lately?   xx

currently listening to.. // Taylor Swift - The Lucky One

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx