Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Sparkle in the Sun

top & shorts //  forever 21   boots //  madden girl   watch //  nordstrom

I wore this outfit into the city (SF) on Sunday for a Haight Street and Ghirardelli trip with a few friends, and the weather was so marvelous!  I didn't have to put on the sweater I'd brought with me until the sun went down.  For San Francisco, that is saying a lot.  

This top is rotating through my closet at an extremely high-frequency; I bought it at Forever 21 a week or two ago for three and a half dollars.  If that's not a deal, I don't know what is!  After this find, I will definitely be frequenting the clearance racks there more often.  I'm still a little sad that only the front is covered with sequins, but I love this shirt so much that it doesn't bother me too much.  Hope you're having a lovely day!   xx

PS.  Have you read my post about why Taylor Swift would be proud?  I'm still so excited!  & thank you guys  for all your kind words!  It's definitely going to make me a little less anxious come Friday night, knowing all of you are cheering for me.  :)

currently listening to.. // Follow Me - Uncle Kracker

3 comments:

  1. That first picture of you is so so pretty--you have such stunning eyes! So blue and sparkly, just like that pretty top of yours (except your top is gold... a bad comparison on my part, hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful top!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx