Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 02, 2012

California Carnivores v.// 2


Wow, I guess I should open this by saying happy September!  Is it just me, or does anyone else feel like this year is flying by?

Back in May, I wrote a post about visiting our local carnivorous plant store (which happens to be the largest in the country), and yesterday I was back there again - only this time, with my brand new macro lens.  I think I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.  ;)  These are my favorite from the trip; I also included a shot I got later in the afternoon of Omaha.  Only upon looking closer when I uploaded it to my computer did I notice my reflection!  Pretty lucky shot, if I do say so myself.  Anyhow, I hope you're enjoying your three day weekend.  I've been spending it lounging around with my two fave pups, some knitting, and the cast of Lost.  :)   xx

currently listening to.... Brighter - Paramore

3 comments:

  1. wow what beautiful images! the macro lens really does the trick, doesn't it? and i completely agree. this year feels like it just started and now it's closing up!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! Gorgeous colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been fascinated by carnivorous plants and I love these photos! Such amazing colors! So I just found your blog and I absolutely adore it! I've been reading your posts and think they are amazing. You won me over! Your Newest Follower here! Can't wait to see what's next!

    -Hannah
    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx