Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 04, 2012

A Peek at My Week (or two... eep!)


I feel so, so guilty for being silent for the last two weeks.  I've been working six days a week and spending the seventh day at puppy trainings, family gatherings, swim meets...  I had my first day off in something like a month on Thursday, so I spent the day finally relaxing with my Ravelympics project and some good movies.  But I suppose that's now politically incorrect, according to the Olympic Committee...  Ravellenic Games, as it's been changed to.  Is anyone else working on something for the Games?  I have my first real sweater on my needles, and only a sleeve and a half left to go.  I've been knitting like a mad woman since last Sunday when I cast on this project!  There's nothing like having a two week deadline for something that would normally take much longer...

Alright, so here are my highlights from the last two weeks!  From top to bottom:

-  I had dinner with my dad's family on a marina in the East Bay.  This was my view!
-  We got together with my mom's family at our house in Sonoma with semi-distant relatives.  We share great-great grandparents.
-  I puppysat Omaha for the day and took her to Starbucks with me for breakfast.  I was about to pull out of the parking lot when I looked down and saw this!  Doesn't get any cuter.  :)
-  Had delicious pizza with an old friend, and then he took me to my first baseball game: our local minor league team.  It was cheesy but so much fun!
-  We're currently puppysitting a five month old golden-lab cross from our puppy club for a few days.  He's a cutie, but such a handful.
-  Today's breakfast!  Leftover from when I closed the store up last night.  Our OJ is better than anything store bought.  :)
-  Watching the Fab Five capture the all-around gold medal for the US the other night while clacking away on my needles.

I hate to say it, but don't expect a post for probably another week or so.  The next one will probably be on my newly finished sweater!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend, loves.  xx

P.S.  Just wanted to share that it's been exactly a year since Heloise came home to us - I can't believe how quickly time flies!

currently listening to.... Paramore - Playing God

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx