Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

On My List: 5 DIYs This Summer

You may or may not know this about me, but underneath the hard and cynical exterior, I'm a DIY softie.  ;)  I've compiled this list as the five DIY projects I'm going to do this summer, no exceptions!  Maybe one exception.  But that's it.

5. //  Lyrics/quotes stenciled onto a pillowcase.

4. //  Melted crayon art - how awesome is this?!

3. //  Doily envelopes; how cute are these?

2. //  I would have never realized you could do this with an eraser!  I'm so excited to try this.

1. //  And the number one thing on my DIY list for this summer?  A fabric and thumbtack decorated corkboard!  I'm so jazzed to make this!

Do you have any fun and adventurous DIYs planned in the coming months?  Stay tuned for stories about mine!   xx

currently listening to.... Song 2 - Blur

2 comments:

  1. I love this list! Especially the mustache stamp and the cork board! The crayon art is also on my diy list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, they all look so pretty, I'm in love with the doily envelopes-they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx