Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Family Ties


I'm feeling sentinmental, so I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of my family from my sister's grad party last week.  :)  This was the first time in a long time that all of my mom's family was together (including the new great-grandkid!, Audrey), so I snapped a million pictures!  It's so easy to do that when they're so photogenic..  ;)

You may have also noticed the changes I made to my blog!  I was up late last night re-vamping my color scheme - summer deserves a lighter palette, don't you think??  I'm not sure if this is the final way I'm going to leave it (for now, at least!); I'm still thinking about tweaking small things here and there, but I think I'm happy with the new header and layout - what do you think?   xx

currently listening to.... Pardon Me - Incubus

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a lovely family gathering. You take lovely pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx