Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 26, 2012

A New Decade

glasses: giorgio armani  shirt: forever 21   jacket: h&m   jeans: the gap   shoes: macy's

Well today has been fun - I celebrated my 20th birthday!  I'm still kind of in shock that I'm no longer a teen...!  Ah, such are the troubles of getting older.  Today had some pretty good points though:  I got excellent parking before class (somehow three cars ahead of me missed the open spot that I ended up taking!), no one stole my usual seat in my math class, my astronomy class was shortened by 15 minutes, I was taken out to eat twice, I received free Starbucks, and my mom gave me a few skeins of lovely hand-dyed alpaca wool that she found in Colorado.  Small things, but they made me smile!  I also couldn't resist buying myself this adorable fedora I found tonight at the mall as a birthday gift to myself.  :)

As promised, I'm offering 20% off in my Etsy shop through the end of the month in honor of turning 20!  All you have to do is enter "20thBIRTHDAY" when prompted during checkout.  Enjoy!  By the way - if you're wondering, this is my natural hair color.  :)  Enjoy the end of your Monday night!   xx

currently listening to.... Crossroads - John Mayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx