Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 09, 2012

Knitting Up a Storm


So... let's ignore the fact that I haven't posted anything for a whole week, shall we?  I can't even begin to express how busy I've been... Already I'm falling behind on homework because I've been going straight to work after class.  Finally, I have most of a day off!  The last five hours of today have been luxuriously laid-back, and (mostly) stress-free.  Definitely a much needed break.
 
So here are some pictures of the knitting I've been doing lately.  I wore the blue beret today, and unfortunately I'm going to have to take it out and start over... It's too loose and I had to keep fixing it so it wouldn't fall off my head.  Otherwise, it's to die for.  The cowl is a pattern I wrote after a girl came into my work the other day wearing this beautiful infinity scarf, which she told me she got from the Gap.  So, here is the actual Gap cowl, and my take on it.

& included some quick snaps of my life lately, to make up for my absence!  xx
 
currently listening to.... Go All The Way (Into the Twilight) - Perry Farrell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx