Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Four-Eyed Buttons


As promised, here is the post on what's been keeping me so busy!  I have now completed four iPhone cases, and have started the fifth.  I love small projects like this - so much instant gratification!  And since I'm trying to build my Etsy shop inventory, speed is key... 

The other thing I finished last weekend is this super warm and plush herringbone cowl.  I am in love with this stitch, and can't wait to make more infinity scarves like it in different colors!

Other than that, not much to report on... my mom is in Denver for a week, so with the house to myself, things are pretty quiet..  Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday afternoon.  xx

currently listening to.... All That I'm Asking For - Lifehouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx