Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 09, 2011

White Halos #2

     Okay soo it's been three days since I posted anything... I haven't forgotten about you!  I promise.  Just haven't had anything to blog about.  I finished a hat for my sister for Christmas the other night, and I'm planning on making a post on it soon; I just need to find time during daylight when I'm home (and she's not) to shoot it.  In the meantime, I've been clacking away at my Falling Water scarf, and it is now 2.5 feet long.  It's taking foreverrr.  But, it's way more progress than you saw in my first post about it, which you can find here.


     Also, I didn't tape my needle to my laptop to make it stay - the benefit of having metal ends is that it attaches to anything magnetic!  (I had no idea the edges of my screen were until I had to pull my needle off, but that's okay)

     Now back to finish season one of the Vampire Diaries!  And perhaps some dinner too - my stomach is starting to protest about not being fed....

xx
currently listening to... Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx