Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Brief Return

     Hi guys..  Sorry I've been kinda MIA lately, but there is a good reason...
     The 15 month relationship I was in, with whom I believe is my soulmate, ended on Monday, and I have barely found it in me to get up and go to work, let alone blog..  It's been hell the last five days; by far the worst time of my life.  And as if that wasn't bad enough, I have two finals this upcoming Monday.  Needless to say, my attention span has shrunk by about a thousand factors.  Luckily, I have Netflix to mindlessly watch, and knitting to work on.  Unfortunately all of the thoughts that have crowded into my head don't leave much room to paying attention to what I'm doing with my needles, so I haven't been very productive in that department as of late.
     I still don't have any energy or heart to post anything, so for now my keyboard will remain silent.  Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll be able to get back into it..  Time will tell.



xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx