Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 09, 2011

My Etsy shop livess!

     I finally am posting pictures of the navy hat I was working on over the weekend.  Can you tell I am so in love with this pattern?

         PS:  I didn't photoshop my eye to look like this - the sun just happened to hit it at just the right angle.  I know, it looks so cool!  :)


     Also, I finally put the these hats on my Etsy page, so be sure to check them out!  I also discovered today that my other items had expired, so I'm going to be working on compiling them together again soon.

     One last thing: a picture of the lambs on Will's ranch!  This was taken in February of 2010, so these guys are all grown up now, but still so precious nontheless!  & until I started dating him, I had no idea sheep are born with tails! Haha.  :)


xx

currently listening to.... The  Late Show with David Letterman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx