Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Emerald City

dress: forever 21  boots: madden girl  purse: the gap  sweater: my sister's, via charlotte russe

     I'm actually still kind of surprised I pulled out this dress to wear today; I got it in summer '10 and I think the last time I wore it was last September or something.  The main reason I don't is because it is slightly too loose at the top, and I constantly have to be pulling it up, which gets really obnoxious.  I could never give this dress away though, even though I almost never wear it.  I was wearing it the night Will asked me out last August, and the sentimental value of that is too great to ever have it hang anywhere but in my closet.  :)

     It has a very subtle sweetheart neckline, but I love it that way.  I also just realized that my heart necklace perfectly suits it!  I'm also so in love with the way my boots and purse match perfectly, with their gold accents.  They were made for each other!  I'm definitely going to wear holes in them over the next few months.


     I've been working on a beautiful blue cowl, and am about 10 inches into it.  I'll make a post on it either tomorrow or Friday - sometime before I leave at 4 AM on Saturday for New York!  The yarn I'm using for it has knitted up gorgeously, and I can't wait to finish it.  I'm hoping to have it done by the time we leave so I can be wearing it when we arrive in chilly NYC.  :)  Anyway, here's a picture of someone else's cowl done in the same pattern.  I hope mine turns out this pretty!


xx

currently listening to....  Dare 4 Distance - Never Shout Never

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx