Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This & That

     So this is the beginning of a new edition to my little corner here on the blogosphere inspired by one sheepish girl: "This & That."  This is for when I only have a few minutes to post something or am too busy with the rest of my life for a real post, and is just two pictures of my life right this moment.

This: OPI nail polish in Dutch Tulips that I'm going to put on momentarily in preparation for dropping my resume off at a potential job tomorrow, and New York City tour-guide-type books I need to flip through in preparation for my five day vacation there next month.

That: Hot chocolate with a smile.  My favorite autumn drink in a mug Will gave to me last fall.  He showed up at my work with a flower arrangement in it -- major cuteness points!


xx

currently listening to... Then - Brad Paisley

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx