Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Please Take a Number

     That's what it feels like, at least, with all the interviews I've had lately...  Please take a number.. By the time we reach that number, you might have a job.  I would really like to just have work again, and not have to watch the numbers in my bank account dwindle even further..  Anyway, this is the outift I wore to my interview today as a receptionist at a swanky and very contemporary hair salon in town.

dress: forever 21  cardigan:  calvin klein  boots: macys  nail polish: opi in dutch tulips

          I know the dress looks black and white, but it's really a dark navy!


     On the agenda tomorrow is attending the California School for the Deaf at Fremont's Homecoming game with Will, for my ASL class.  Should be really quite interesting!  I'm looking forward to it.

     Hope you're enjoying the start to your weekend!

xx


currently listening to... Tighten Up - The Black Keys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx