Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fremont Football Game

     As I said in my last post, Will and I went to a deaf school's homecoming game in Fremont on Saturday, which was really great!  We were at California School for the Deaf at Fremont's campus (there is a second campus in Riverside), which is a residential K-12 school.  My ASL teacher requires us to attend one deaf event on our own time during the semester, and this was one that I was really interesting in going to, and knew that Will would want to come with me, since he played football in high school and loves the sport.  Plus, I needed him to translate for me, because I never have any idea what goes on in a football game.  :)  Even though I don't particularly care for the sport, I enjoyed the afternoon in the sun with Will as he taught me the rules.

     Anyway, here are some pictures from the game!


     Fremont shut out Riverside 60-0, so it wasn't a very exciting game, but fun nonetheless!

     I know it's been awhile, but I will be making a knitting post tomorrow, so be on the lookout!

xx


currently listening to.... Don't You Remember - Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx