Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 04, 2011

Hello, World

July 4, 2010
©Megan Cooper
So I guess the first thing I should say is Happy Fourth of July! I'm not really sure how much that counts, though, since it's 2 AM and it still feels like Sunday night to me. 
Clearly, this will be my first post, and I'm not quite sure how I want to begin everything, so I guess I'll just jump right in. I think it's pretty obvious that I should definitely not be awake right now, considering that I will be having brunch tomorrow (today, really) at 10:30 AM. Given that, there is basically no way I will be making my first knitting post right now - that task will fall to tomorrow, at the first chance I get.


By the way, yes I did take that picture (photography is another major part of my life), at the Marin County Fair last year.


Thanks for listening, world, to the first post of my blog.
xo Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post! I appreciate it more than you know. xx